Monday, 11 May 2015

Eat Well and Stay Well

We all know very clearly that Tobacco and alcohol, etc are very dangerous for health. So, why do people in this world doing this.
Because it have two reasons I've observed. First is 'Let's Try' and after that with small quantity no one knows when they got addicted with that thing. Second, for maintaining their reputation between colleagues and friends to look cool.
Both situation is wrong. These things are very wrong, you can google it about their bad effects.
I've studied that those who drink and smoke more or do other than those who don't are less stable in physical and mental wellness. They became weak gradually and starts thinking that if they don't smoke or drink the particular work is not going to go well for them. In some funny cases, I've seen they say 'I am having a headache' let's smoke a bit and I'll be good. Dude you need to see a Psychiatrist. What's this?
This is eccentric behavior. These people gradually decrease their thinking and calmness capability and start getting frustrated easily.

And one thing I'd like to request you is that please if you see someone smoking or drinking near a school or a child and children please stop doing so and stop other to do so. Request them to smoke later because it can create a very bad effect on children's weak lungs and if they are growing up ones then they will start doing so by seeing you. So please it's a humble request to all the people in this world make world a happy and better place not a ZOMBIELAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment