Thursday, 7 May 2015

My Journey towards my goal:

I was a child when my father told me about animation course, that I will be taught their to make games and animated movies. I was very excited that time and unfortunately I still am (hehe).
I took the course of 3 years diploma in Animation from Arena Animation.
The taught what they are able to, the next big thing for me is to do my things in their teachings. So for that I started using internet a lot cause I wanted to learn and learn and learn. The phase goes on and I almost daily stand with a new idea and a new tutorial to practice.

I must advice you that Internet is very valuable resource for you to get ahead in any stream, any field. All you need is to have the great will of learning and a little competition with yourself.
Each and everyday I play a lot of Video Games and watch animated movies and these are the things that I still do.

My graduation course was a little off track, it was BCA (Bachelors in Computer Application) because we don't have that much money to enroll in any animation graduate course after that diploma. yes, I have done my diploma course before intermediate and graduation. I started my diploma when I was in 8th standard. I was curious, keen and very creative in artistic manner so my father decided to enroll early. That was early starting of Arena Animation.

When I completed successfully my animation course, my only and only goal was and still is to be a great 3d artist in this creative and wonderful field.

I am working hard each and everyday to make best use of my ability.
The thing and that unbelievable belief and desire always keep me on fire and will lead me to my ultimate goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment