My reality is I am doing animation since 7 years when I was just a kid.
It was 2008 and my summer vacations were going to happen. The weather was very hot and I came back from school relaxing in front my cooler.
My father came to me and said, "son, do you know what animation is?"
This moment, this is the moment which changed my entire life and shaked me from the deepest.
I said "yes, cartoons which came on tv."
He said, "yes, you like them?"
I replied, "I love them, papa."
Now the question he fired was the best question I've ever heard in my entire lifespan.
He asked, "Do you want to learn how to do animation, make cartoons, doing 3d stuff and make games?"
I was stunned because that's what something I wanted to do in my life.
I said nothing at first and then shouted "yess, of course."
When I was very small child everybody told me its good field in science or doctoring. Then I too decided to be a scientist but now I was a little grown up and my mind and heart was interested in arts. So I decided to stick with dad's plan.
That above when papa asked me about animation was the best moment in my life and the person was my father.
He is always an inspiration for me. He is my hero.
We belongs to a lower middle class family so it was very hard for my dad to enrol me in animation course but he is great as I say he did.
It was summer vacations going and he took me to Arena Animation and it looked awesome for me.
We talked about the diploma course in the institute and came back home.
I was damn very excited about everything. The bad part of my story was my family. Except me, my father and my mother everybody wanted that it was too early for a kid to take classes of that level of education. Because they thought that this field has no scope or whatever.
But we did that later the fees of that will touch the sky and we won't afford that. So, finally I kept all the members of my family aside from the path of my goal and decided to do the classes and I started in my summer vacations and I really really liked it.
This is it. This is what I meant for, this is what I made for. This is animation and i am an artist.
To all the artist out there don't let go of your dreams. Be with them, don't compromise with life. You will get a single chance to have a strike to give it a shot and throw a home run.
Live the life because we have to live only once.
Dreams are not only dreams, they are meant to made real by us....
It was 2008 and my summer vacations were going to happen. The weather was very hot and I came back from school relaxing in front my cooler.
My father came to me and said, "son, do you know what animation is?"
This moment, this is the moment which changed my entire life and shaked me from the deepest.
I said "yes, cartoons which came on tv."
He said, "yes, you like them?"
I replied, "I love them, papa."
Now the question he fired was the best question I've ever heard in my entire lifespan.
He asked, "Do you want to learn how to do animation, make cartoons, doing 3d stuff and make games?"
I was stunned because that's what something I wanted to do in my life.
I said nothing at first and then shouted "yess, of course."
When I was very small child everybody told me its good field in science or doctoring. Then I too decided to be a scientist but now I was a little grown up and my mind and heart was interested in arts. So I decided to stick with dad's plan.
That above when papa asked me about animation was the best moment in my life and the person was my father.
He is always an inspiration for me. He is my hero.
We belongs to a lower middle class family so it was very hard for my dad to enrol me in animation course but he is great as I say he did.
It was summer vacations going and he took me to Arena Animation and it looked awesome for me.
We talked about the diploma course in the institute and came back home.
I was damn very excited about everything. The bad part of my story was my family. Except me, my father and my mother everybody wanted that it was too early for a kid to take classes of that level of education. Because they thought that this field has no scope or whatever.
But we did that later the fees of that will touch the sky and we won't afford that. So, finally I kept all the members of my family aside from the path of my goal and decided to do the classes and I started in my summer vacations and I really really liked it.
This is it. This is what I meant for, this is what I made for. This is animation and i am an artist.
To all the artist out there don't let go of your dreams. Be with them, don't compromise with life. You will get a single chance to have a strike to give it a shot and throw a home run.
Live the life because we have to live only once.
Dreams are not only dreams, they are meant to made real by us....
No comments:
Post a Comment