Thursday, 7 May 2015

Get Motivated

If you think of an excuse that you can't do a work and say "Exceptions are everywhere" then I'll say this is actually an excuse and if you want to do something big in this world you have to be an "exception".

If Exceptions are everywhere, then be an exception.
This one line written above is written and quoted by me.
I think I'll be a writer(LOL).

You must not disagree with your problems and not compromise with them, all you need to do is to face them.
One thing here I want to tell you is there is no such thing like bad days and bad times. Its our belief and thinking what make a day and time bad because time is just time there is no good and bad it is just time. We are making and marking it as bad and good. So, don't regret it.
Be confident in your work, you don't know anybody can be Bill Gates and Steve Jobs or Picasso. All you have to do is believe in yourself and give it your best. Give it all you've got. Be confident!

Life is full of Ups and Downs...
Nobody in this world is always happy and nobody in this world is always sad too. Our life never runs in straight graph. This is a zigzag motion where ups are happiness and downs are sadness, griefs and problems. We must have strength in both situations to be stable in sadness and to rock and party hard in happiness.
So, its our duty to let this thought go that I can't do this thing right now because I don't have money or strength or any other excuses. You can!
Yes easily, start doing the big work in small level. Smallest level first. Then go higher. All you need to do is follow the path of your dreams.

Peace out!
Hoping for best of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment