Listed below are some of my favorite movies which everyone should watch. This list includes all types of genre, action, adventure, motivational and comedy:
1. Iron Man (My Fav) because the determination of Tony Stark towards the technology and saving world is fantastic. I don't know why but I am also a computer and technology guy so Iron Man 3 motivates me a lot.
2. Pursuit Of Happyness is something which is worth watching. Will Smith was very hard working man who wanted to be a Stock Broker. It's a biography but awesome.
3. Avengers shows teamwork and friendship.
4. Taare Zameen Par is one of my favorite bollywood movie of Amir Khan. This movie teaches that every kid is a star doesn't matter how dumb they are.
5. 3 Idiots is also a bollywood movie which is another Amir Khan's best and this shows you should be what you want to be.
6. Sherlock Holmes (My fav) is based on fictional character Sherlock Holmes who was a great detective of all times.
7. The Karate Kid is Jaden Smith's action movie who was a child in movie and his mom's transfer make him very problematic in China. He learned Kungfu and won a tournament.
8. Grown Ups is a very best comedy movie which tells about friends, family and fun. This is the type of comedy which I really like. Really fun watching it.
9. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is a movie about friendship and living life. This is a bollywood movie which shows Live Life At Your Best because you have got only one chance. I watched it several times and never got bored from this.
10. Jobs and The Social Network are the biography of two very famous people Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg which I seems very motivational for one of those who want to do something in computer world but everybody can see it. Its motivating for everyone.
As names I don't mean only one, I mean all the parts of any movie.
Watch it and have fun. i have many more but I only tell you the best of the best.
1. Iron Man (My Fav) because the determination of Tony Stark towards the technology and saving world is fantastic. I don't know why but I am also a computer and technology guy so Iron Man 3 motivates me a lot.
2. Pursuit Of Happyness is something which is worth watching. Will Smith was very hard working man who wanted to be a Stock Broker. It's a biography but awesome.
3. Avengers shows teamwork and friendship.
4. Taare Zameen Par is one of my favorite bollywood movie of Amir Khan. This movie teaches that every kid is a star doesn't matter how dumb they are.
5. 3 Idiots is also a bollywood movie which is another Amir Khan's best and this shows you should be what you want to be.
6. Sherlock Holmes (My fav) is based on fictional character Sherlock Holmes who was a great detective of all times.
7. The Karate Kid is Jaden Smith's action movie who was a child in movie and his mom's transfer make him very problematic in China. He learned Kungfu and won a tournament.
8. Grown Ups is a very best comedy movie which tells about friends, family and fun. This is the type of comedy which I really like. Really fun watching it.
9. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is a movie about friendship and living life. This is a bollywood movie which shows Live Life At Your Best because you have got only one chance. I watched it several times and never got bored from this.
10. Jobs and The Social Network are the biography of two very famous people Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg which I seems very motivational for one of those who want to do something in computer world but everybody can see it. Its motivating for everyone.
As names I don't mean only one, I mean all the parts of any movie.
Watch it and have fun. i have many more but I only tell you the best of the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment